Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Crowded House, Olympia Theatre, 17 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Setlist: Crowded House, Olympia Theatre, 17 June 2008

This was posted by Mary Ann, a member of Frenz, the Crowded House fansite:

Everything is Good For You
789
Turn It Around
Its Only Natural - followed by slo-mo pretend punching and and kick boxing.
World Where You Live
Dont Dream its Over
Something So Strong
Don't Stop Now
Four Seasons
She Walked Her Way Down
Message to My Girl
Pineapple Head - I think
Distant Sun
Weather With You
Better Be Home Soon
Neil's Improv burlesque number
Locked Out
In My Command
When You Come
Say that again
Fingers of Love

Please let me know if there is an inaccuracy in this setlist, as the poster herself admits there could be a few. Thanks.

No comments: