Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Leonard Cohen, Royal Hospital Grounds, 14 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Setlist: Leonard Cohen, Royal Hospital Grounds, 14 June 2008

The second of three excellent in the Royal Hospital grounds, Kilmainham performances from the legend that is Leonard Cohen. He's much much more than that Jeff Buckley song... (Shows 1 and 3 coming)

Dance Me to the End of Love
The Future
Ain’t No Cure For Love
Bird on a Wire
Everybody Knows
In My Secret Life
Who by Fire
Anthem
----Set Break----
Tower of Song
Suzanne
The Gypsy’s Wife
Boogie Street
Hallelujah
Democracy
I’m Your Man
A Thousand Kisses Deep
Take This Waltz
----Encore Break----
Waiting for a Miracle
First We Take Manhattan
That Don’t Make it Junk
If It Be Your Will
Closing Time
I Tried to leave you
Whither Thou Goest

No comments: