Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Morrissey, Marquee Cork, 26 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Setlist: Morrissey, Marquee Cork, 26 June 2008

Morrrissey played a great show at the Marquee in Cork, which featured a mix of solo material and some Smiths classics. He also played a cover of the Buzzcocks' 'You Don't Love Me'

All You Need Is Me
Ask
First of the Gang to Die
That's How People Grow Up
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Vicar In A Tutu
Mama Lay Me Softly On The Riverbed
Sister, I'm A Poet
Something Is Squeezing My Skull
The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Billy Budd
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Death of a Disco Dancer
You Don't Love Me
Stretch Out And Wait
The Loop
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
What She Said
Irish Blood, English Heart

No comments: