Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Paul Simon, Live at the Marquee, 3 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Setlist: Paul Simon, Live at the Marquee, 3 July 2008

Oh I was so raging when I saw that Paul Simon was playing Cork midweek. I knew I couldn't get the time off, and hoped that he'd play Dublin. Alas it wasn't to be, but nonetheless he was said to have put on a great performance:

Setlist:
Gumboots
Boy in the Bubble
Outrageous
Mystery Train (Elvis) >>
Mrs. Robinson
How Can You Live in the Northeast
Slip Slidin Away
Me and Julio Down By The School Yard
Spirit Voices
You're the One
Duncan
Train in the Distance
The Teacher
The Sound of Silence
The Cool, Cool River
The Only Living Boy in New York
Graceland
Father and Daughter
Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes
----
Still Crazy After All These Years
You Can Call Me Al
That was your mother
----
The Boxer
Late in the Evening

Here's 'Outrageous' from Paul's excellent album Surprise:

No comments: