Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: The Goo Goo Dolls, Ambassador Theatre, 3 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Setlist: The Goo Goo Dolls, Ambassador Theatre, 3 July 2008

Yes, they do have other songs from 'Iris'. 'Slide' is a great song. They even have more than one album. Although I must say I was tempted just to post a one-song setlist and say that's all they have. However I'm not that mean. I must admit I did listed to their hit record a few times back in the day, whenever I didn't have Matchbox Twenty on repeat.

Naked
Slide
Feel the Silence
Black Balloon
January Friend
Tucked Away
Dizzy
here is gone
Cuz You're Gone
Name
Before It's Too Late
Stay With You
Smash
Slave Girl
Better Days
Let Love In
Acoustic #3
Iris
Real
Broadway

No comments: