Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Laura Marling, Whelan's, 1 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Setlist: Laura Marling, Whelan's, 1 July 2008



So, it's obvious I was there last night. So expect a review tomorrow. I always need a day to digest how good a gig was.

Here's the setlist to keep you occupied til then. Also, email me at swearimnotpaul@gmail.com with any corrections you have, cause I have no idea what these new songs are called. Laura, if you fancy dropping me a line to do some shameless publicity, feel free. I'd love to do an interview or something!

Setlist:
Shine
Rebecca
Ghosts
My Manic and I
You're No God
Week Need to Be Led (maybe called Vulnerable/Rambling Man)
Made a Maid
All Of This Can Be Broken/I Am Your Keeper
Blackberry Stone
Cross Your Fingers >
Crawled Out Of The Sea
Alas I Cannot Swim >
Alas I Cannot Swim Reprise (quite rousing version)
----
I'm A Fly

Thanks to Chris Hall for emailing me some corrections for song titles.

No comments: