Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Boyzone, RDS Arena, 28 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Setlist: Boyzone, RDS Arena, 28 June 2008

The most requested Setlist so far, no, not Clapton or Young or even Saving J, but Boyzone at the RDS. Their fans have an insatiable appetite. My other half kind of regrets not going now, as she was a big fan back in her formative years. Every girl I've spoken to who was present swears it was the best concert they ever saw. They could've been right. I bet if I was there I would've known a lot of the words. 'Words'. See what I did there? Yeah, I just lost ten cool points, but Ronan is a great shinger, don't fight it!

Setlist:
Picture of You
One Kiss at a Time
Isn't it a wonder
All That I Need
And I
Words
Father and Son
Love Me For a Reason
Bright Eyes
Jackson 5/MJ Medley: I Want You Back/Don't Stop Til Ya Get Enough/Billie Jean/Bad/The Way You Make Me Feel/Black or White
When You Say Nothing At All
When the Goin Gets Tough
Baby Can I Hold You
You Needed Me
I Love the Way You Love Me
We Can't Stop Thinking About You
Life is a Rollercoaster
A Different Beat
No Matter What
Melting Pot

And here's a video of that Jackson medley for all of you who don't believe how brilliant the Boyz are:

No comments: