Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Jay-Z RDS, Dublin, 26 June 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Setlist: Jay-Z RDS, Dublin, 26 June 2008

One of our loyal readers, Robert Kelly, has just emailed me the setlist from Jay-Z's stellar performance at the RDS in Dublin last week. Thanks very much!

Hi To The Bad Guy/Hello Brooklyn Intro
Roc Boys
U Dont Know
Is That Your Bitch (Over Prodigy "Smack My Bitch Up)
Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Linkin Park Version)
Excuse Me Miss
H to The Izzo
Public Service Announcement
Hard Knock Life
Mundian Te Bach (Beware of The Boys) Remix
Show Me What You Got
Can I get A?
Freestyle over Estelle "American Boy"
Verse from Remix to Amy Winehouse "Rehab"
Freestyle over Lil Wayne "A Millie"
Minority Report Acapella
Blue Magic
I Jus Wanna Love You
Aint No Love (Over Bloody Sunday)
Encore

No comments: