Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Marcus Mumford (from Mumford and Sons), Whelan's, 1 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Setlist: Marcus Mumford (from Mumford and Sons), Whelan's, 1 July 2008

Mumford and Sons release their new EP, Lend Me Your Eyes next Monday in the UK. If I can get this in any shop in Ireland I will be a happy man. I had never heard of Mumford & Sons, nor of Marcus Mumford himself, but after seeing him support Laura Marling (minus the "Sons"), as well as perform one-man backing band duties for the singer herself, I have to say I'm a huge fan.

Bear in mind I'm not sure if these are the proper titles. I noted them on my phone.

Setlist:
My Heart Has Gone Away
White Blank Page
Little Lying Man
Darkness

You can download Mumford & Sons' 'Roll Away Your Stone' here:
http://thedailygrowl.blogspot.com/2008/06/mumford-and-sons.html

No comments: